Nickelodeon and The Splat are giving fans an immersive retro experience at SDCC this year with an “All That” reunion, a special look at the upcoming “Legends of the Hidden Temple” live-action TV movie, 4 panels featuring animators from all the classics 90’s toons Nickelodeon is known for, as well as exclusive merchandise at their booth (#4113).
- Happy Happy! Joy Joy!: 25 Years of Nickelodeon Original Animation
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles–Return to New York
- She Made That?: Nickelodeon hosts Women in Animation
- Back to the ‘90s: Nickelodeon’s All That Reunion and Legends of the Hidden Temple!
- Legends of the Hidden Temple Virtual Reality 360-Degree Experience: This 360-degree experience transports fans into the world of the upcoming action-adventure TV movie inspired by the iconic game show, allowing them to experience the mysterious Mayan temple first-hand.
- Olmec Photo Opp/Trivia: Fans can interact with Legends of the Hidden Temple’s King Olmec and test their knowledge by answering trivia questions for the opportunity to win prizes.
- Hey Arnold! Stoop and Double Dare Nose Photo Opps: Fans can take photos on a replica of Arnold’s stoop from Hey Arnold!and with the nose from Double Dare (beware of boogers).
- Autograph Signings: Signing opportunities with Nickelodeon talent include: All That cast; Legends of the Hidden Temple cast; SpongeBob SquarePants voice talent; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles voice talent and executive producers; Nick current series creators and executive producers (C.H. Greenblatt, Harvey Beaks; Chris Savino, The Loud House; and Dave Cooper, Johnny Ryan, and David Sacks, Pig Goat Banana Cricket); and Nick original animation creators (Butch Hartman, The Fairly OddParents and Bunsen is a Beast!; Craig Bartlett, Hey Arnold!; Arlene Klasky, Rugrats, Wild Thornberrys, Rocket Power; and Jhonen Vasquez,Invader Zim).
- Costumed-Character Appearances: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Fairly OddParents, Arnold and Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge will make appearances at Nick’s booth at select times during the convention.
- Retail: Attendees can purchase Comic-Con exclusive figures, t-shirts and more.
- Giveaways: Enter for a chance to win special prizes over the course of the convention.
- The Nick Box
The Nick Box is a curated assortment of exclusive items from popular Nick ‘90s shows including The Ren & Stimpy Show, Rugrats, Hey Arnold! and CatDog. This initial box includes a 4.5” Reptar Vinyl, a ceramic glazed Stimpy-molded mug, a 9” plush of Spunky fromRocko’s Modern Life and more. Following SDCC, The Nick Box will be available as an exclusive subscription service atwww.thenickbox.com, where consumers can sign up to receive additional boxes per year.
- Playmates Exclusive Bebop with Warthog Trike
Straight out of the theatrical film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows comes this exclusive Bebop and Warthog Trike from Playmates. It takes a big bike to move this warthog around, and the movie-inspired chopper was created by Paul Jr Designs. With two rocket grenade projectiles and custom vacuum-metallized “chrome” finishes, this alternate deco Bebop features a collector window-box packaging with outer sleeve. This is a SDCC exclusive in a limited edition of 500.
Kidrobot Exclusive Triceraton
Kidrobot brings the fan-favorite Triceraton to life with a brand-new medium figure. Triceratons are a kick-butt alien race from the original ‘80s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. This figure, coming in the SDCC exclusive green colorway, is perfect for any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan. Cowabunga, dude!
Kidrobot Exclusive Shredder
Kidrobot introduces the menacing Shredder to SDCC with a brand-new medium figure. In the Gold SDCC exclusive colorway, Shredder is designed in the style of the original ‘80s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. Get shredding!
- The Loyal Subjects Exclusive Raph vs, Slash Two Pack
The Loyal Subjects SDCC Exclusive Two Pack featuring Slash and Raphael is influenced by the ’80s Toy Color versions and features up to nine points of articulation per collectible, plus multiple and interchangeable accessories. It includes an ornate and resealable window box with insert card. This Two Pack is limited to 300 and is the only way to complete the Toy Color versions of all Turtle Heroes.
- Dark Horse Exclusive Korra Statuette
The strong-willed Avatar Korra is beautifully captured in this majestic pose from The Legend of Korra. This variant sepia version of the original Dark Horse full-color edition is available only at SDCC from Nickelodeon in a limited edition of 300. Each 8” hand-painted polystone statuette is hand numbered and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Dark Horse World Premiere Aang Statuette
As the Avatar of his time, Aang is the only one capable of using all four bending arts: earth, water, fire, and air. This statuette captures Aang in a heroic pose from Avatar, the Nickelodeon animated series and Dark Horse comics. This first-edition Aang statuette is making its world premiere at SDCC. Each 7” hand-painted polystone statuette is hand numbered in an edition of only 150 and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Nickelodeon ‘90s T-shirts
- Hey Arnold!
- All That
- Double Dare Red Team
- Double Dare Blue Team
- Legends of the Hidden Temple
SRP: $20.00 each
Channel your inner Tommy Oliver or Kimberly Hart in these Zordon-approved Green and Pink Power Rangers Underoos sets. These tee and briefs sets are available for purchase at the Nickelodeon booth and online at underoos.com.
SRP: $25.00 each