The Phoenix Film Festival has announced the family friendly, Kids’ Day to take place on Saturday, April 9th from 9am – 2pm
Guests can select from a series of hands-on activity stations focusing on different aspects of film production and geared to various age and ability levels. Stations are age-appropriate and run the full gamut of the filmmaking process. And best yet, it’s FREE! Some of the fun activities include:
- Walk the red carpet and get a paparazzi photo taken courtesy of Bookman’s.
- Jesse from the Phoenix Public Library is back to read stories, talk about books that have been made into movies & have fun with the younger festival fans.
- Write the next best-selling screenplay “Mad Lib” style.
- Test out your acting chops against a green screen.
- Older kids will create their own short film!
Afterward, watch a special screening of “Shaun the Sheep Movie” for only $5 (Showing at 1:35pm)
FOR TICKETS AND MORE INFORMATION, VISIT http://www.phoenixfilmfestival.com
Here are some photos from previous KIDS’ DAY activities
ABOUT PHOENIX FILM FESTIVAL
The Phoenix Film Festival, named one of The 25 Coolest Film Festivals by MovieMaker Magazine, is back for its 16th year! Over 25,000 people attend the festival which annually screens over 150 films, holds amazing parties and provides filmmaking seminars. The week-long Festival will be held once again at Harkins Scottsdale 101 Theaters located at 7000 E. Mayo Blvd. Phoenix, AZ 85054.
If you are a movie lover, this is an event that is not to be missed. Tickets and passes are on sale now and available at www.PhoenixFilmFestival.com. Tickets may also be purchased in person at the Phoenix Film Festival Ticket Center next to the Harkins Scottsdale 101 Theater. Tickets range in price from $13 for a single screening to $300 for a platinum pass. For more information call 602-955-6444.